Thursday, July 17, 2008

Salò o le 120 giornate di Sodoma (Pier Paolo Pasolini, 1975) aka Salo, or the 120 Days of Sodom


Salo, or the 120 Days of Sodom (Pier Paolo Pasolini, 1975)
Rating: 4 libertines 1 cup

Can't sleep fascists will rape me. Can't sleep fascists will rape me. Can't sleep fascists will rape me. Can't sleep fascists will rape me. Can't sleep fascists will rape me. Can't sleep fascists will rape me. Can't sleep fascists will rape me. Can't sleep fascists will rape me. Can't sleep fascists will rape me. Can't sleep fascists will rape me. Can't sleep fascists will rape me. Can't sleep fascists will rape me. Can't sleep fascists will rape me. Can't sleep fascists will rape me. Can't sleep fascists will rape me. Can't sleep fascists will rape me. Can't sleep fascists will rape me. Can't sleep fascists will rape me. Can't sleep fascists will rape me. Can't sleep fascists will rape me. Can't sleep fascists will rape me. Can't sleep fascists will rape me. Can't sleep fascists will rape me. Can't sleep fascists will rape me. Can't sleep fascists will rape me. Can't sleep fascists will rape me.

No comments: